8/26/2013

Be Hoppy IPA by Wormtown Brewing - @WormtownBrewery FANTASTIC beer!

Brew Style: IPA
Brewer: http://www.wormtownbrewery.com
ABV: 6.5%
BrewNewb Opinion: Excellent beer!

My now #1 favorite beer of all time, and another great beer from my home state of MA! This beer recently dethroned Jack's Abby's Hoponiuos Union (which I still love, by the way!) as my very favorite brew. 

I cracked open this bottle, and sniffed. LOTS of charcter coming through that bottle neck! Hints of floral and citrus hops got my mouth watering. 

I poured into my Sam Adams pint glass, it poured a hazy orange, nice head that stuck around a good long while. As the bubbles in the body settled, I noticed flakes... Now, I'm no stranger to craft beer, but I've never seen the like. 


It's tough to see in the pic there, but those flakes on the bottom where pure white. Now, I'm not afraid of lees, it's actually quite good for you, but I was little unnerved by this. 

However! I'll drink just about anything. Secure in the knowledge that it's likely some yeast... thing... funny kinda fermenting side effect... And hell, it's stewed in alcohol, so it's likely not going to be toxic. I drank it. It was fine. 

The taste of this ambrosial nectar is sweet floral and citrus hops at first, backed by a caramel bready backbone. Great balance, excellent piney hoppy finish. Went down nice, wasn't heavy... GREAT beer. 

3 comments:

  1. QR codes are the latest trend in mobile marketing. You want to put a bar code on your product, and the customer can then scan that with their smart phone. Once that bar code is scanned you can have it set up to link them so a coupon or video, really whatever you want that will bring more Satta King Internet Marketing Tips That Are Easy To Follow Play Bazaar interest to your product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Promote other businesses on your Facebook page. Facebook is often about cross-promotion. If you promote someone else, they'll be more likely to pass on the goodwill and promote you to their audience. That's a big opportunity seeing as some brands on Facebook have thousands of followers. You can really open the door to a lot of new fans. Play Bazaar Techniques To Help You Market Through Facebook Satta King

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at photos, go online or take a long hike to find your muse. You'll have no problem getting some good ideas.satta king
    satta bazar

    ReplyDelete