3/21/2012

A to Z Blog Challenge Coming Up! A to Z Beer Reviews!

So like last year, I'm in the A to Z blog Challenge this year again, starting April First.

I'm going to be reviewing beers from A to Z.

I like heavy, bitter beers. I like a beer that doesn't feel or look like water. I like a beer that doesn't taste like pennies and dishwater. I don't like what they call "Fizzy yellow beer" although I will drink it on occasions when taste isn't a factor. When I'm very goal oriented, and that's all that's around, I will.

The views expressed here are the views of me, and definitely represent the views of the Brew Newb, because that's me.

If you'd like to see the beers I'll be reviewing there's a link over to the right that'll take you to my list.

Please feel free to agree with my reviews, or respectfully disagree. I will not argue. At the end of the day, you're at my blog. Just like I drink, I will blog responsibly, I suggest you do as well.

Happy reading!

15 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. So am I!

    Thanks for the comment Mike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As an ex-homebrewer I look forward to reading your reviews. Sorry to say I missed you last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anthony! Thanks for stopping by! I read your blog last year, and I think you read my other blog, mattconlon.com once or twice. I think I posted a recipe that you commented on, but I don't recall exactly.

      Looking forward to this years challenge!

      Delete
  4. Good to see you back in the pub (not like you ever left). Beer is always fun.

    Linking to this on the Saturday post on the A to Z Blog.


    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arlee! Good to be back. :)

      I've actually written most of my reviews already, which means I had one HELL of a great time reviewing a bunch of beers I've never had! Thanks for this opportunity!

      Delete
  5. Ha! My kind of subject. Yes I also drink beer, Windhoek lager is the one of normal choice at the moment, but there are so many different private breweries her that, when out I usually try their home brews to see what they are like.
    Definitely following, Geoff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Geoff! I've not had Windhoek, I shall keep an eye out! Too bad I already had a W!

      Thanks for sticking around! :)

      Delete
  6. Love this theme, I'm a beer lover! I'm stopping by from today's post at the A-Z Challenge. I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Martha! Good to have more like minded folk around! I hope you find my posts worth a read! Can't want to visit everyone back! :)

      Delete
  7. cool ill await for your a-z hope you visit mine too here http://pa-ul.blogspot.com/2012/03/z-artists.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely stop by! :) Thanks for dropping it.

      Delete
  8. Loving your theme and I am looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I rather love my theme too! :D

      I'll be stopping by, I have yet to make the rounds yet... Gotta wait til these kids are in bed! :)

      Delete
  9. I'm not so much a beer drink but enjoy I enjoy their stories. Best of luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete